Most expensive Table Tennis Bat
- Determine how much you will be playing in this indoor game before buying the table tennis equipments. Top-of-the-line equipments are a bit expensive but it makes a good investment because it lasts much longer. Taking care of such equipments are easy.
- Unglue the rubbers of the racket as soon as a game is over so that it can "breathe".
- Clean the rubber of your table tennis racket with water and a soft cotton cloth. Just use a drop of water in the center of the rubber and gently rub it in a circular motion with the piece of soft cotton cloth.
- After every game use the cleaners and sponges available with the racket to get rid of the sweat and oil build-up on your racket.
- Put the rackets in a protective plastic sheet when they are not in use they are available at any sports shops dealing with table tennis equipments. The protective plastic sheets will protect the racket from getting scratches.
- Store the racket in a case while traveling. Buy a racket case which zips up and keep the racket safe from getting any sort of damage.
- Check the seam on the ball for hard spots as a small hard sport will affect the bounce.
- Take good care of the table it is the most expensive table tennis equipment so take good care of it. Use a cover to protect your table tennis table when not using it. Never leave the table outdoors.
- While moving the table from one place to another, cover the playing surface of your ping pong table tennis table with air-bubble nylon.
- Never drag the net while taking it off or putting it on. Make sure that the clamps on the net do not dig into the table tennis table surface as it might affect the performance of play.
- Keep all your table tennis equipments such as balls, rackets, net and etc in one bag so that nothing gets lost. Plus, by storing the equipments in this manner you can easily protect the equipments from moisture
- Air-bubble nylon cover
- Soft cotton cloth
- Racket case
- Plastic sheets
- Never use heavy-duty sandpaper to clean the racket or the surface of the table tennis table.
- Byu rolex watches in ny
The World Most Expensive Table $50,000 Expanding Table
URDB - World Record Holder! - Most Table Tennis bounces ...
High-Fiving the most EXPENSIVE Table Tennis bat in History