Table Tennis Mississauga
We are the first table tennis club and training centre in Mississauga, Ontario that is open 7 days a week. Our facility offers excellent lighting, competition tables, top notch table tennis flooring and a pro-shop.
We have resident Canadian certified coaches. We offer basic training for beginners as well as advanced training for elite players.
The Centre is also open to the general public. Players of all skill levels are welcome to come and experience our new facility. You can come to play as a guest or join in as a regular member. Either way we are confident that you will have lots of fun playing table tennis while having a good workout.
As an added privilege to our members, our centre will put on table tennis clinics on a regular bases. They can cover topics ranging from basic rules of the game for beginners to more advanced areas like playing techniques and game strategies.
April 22, 2010: We are extremely happy that our Centre has been selected to become part of Table Tennis Canada's (TT Can) Club Excellence program.
A few highlights about TT Can's Club Excellence program & Elite TTC:
- designate clubs dedicated to establish programs to implement TT Can's Long Term Athlete Development model
- designate and select club coaches to be part of Active Coaching Team
- to recognize selected Centre as a Club of Excellence affiliated to the National Training Centre
- Elite TTC is recognized as "carding eligible" Club of Excellence for junior age athletes
- Elite TTC is a preferred training site for National Team (junior & senior) training camps